Featured Post

Last Post for This Blog - Thank You Everyone!!

Hi everyone, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to keep up with the blog posts. I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep up ...

Monday, July 11, 2016

How to Create Different Types of Bubbles During the Game

Thought this is a neat tidbit for how to create the different bubbles during game play so you can complete some of those missions:

  • 7 to 13 chain creates a normal bubble
  • 9 to 16 chain creates a time bubble (+2 seconds)
  • 11 to 18 chain creates a star/experience bubble (+10 exp)
  • 13 to 20 chain creates a coin bubble (+10 coins)
  • 15 to 21 chain creates a score bubble (bubble score x2)

Note: in the Japanese version, bubbles are known as bombs.

Happy Tsuming! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the recent influx of spam comments this blog experienced, I had to put some moderation on this blog so that my readers are protected from any malware links posted by bots or other people. All comments will be allowed to go through as long as they do not contain malware or spam designated to take personal information. Thank you for your understanding.